Wherever you are in life, you are invited to join us in the Christian Life Center of FBC Mt. Washington to learn about biblical marriage.
- 6-7:00 Dinner
- 7-7:45 Intro, Prayer, Session 1: What Is a Christ-centered Marriage?
- 7:45-8:00 (+/-5-10 min) Break
- 8-8:45 Session 2: Dismiss Getting to the Heart of Marital Communication
- 8:45-9:15 Light muffins and coffee, Prayer
- 9:15-10:00 Session 3: The Most Important Person in Your Marriage
- 10:-10:20/30 – Break
- 10:20/30-11:30 – Session 4: The Rhythm of Confession and Forgiveness
- 11:30-12:30 Lunch (Chikfila) with Q&A
- 12:30 Closing prayer and dismissal
Our guest speaker is Dr. Robert Jones, Professor of Biblical Counseling at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Dr. Jones is a certified counselor, fellow, and speaker with the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors. You will be blessed by his professional insight and biblical understanding of what makes a healthy marriage.
Couple Tickets - $30 by May 12, $35 at the door.
Single Tickets - $15 by May 12, $20 at door.
T-Shirt Preorder - $12
Tickets available for purchase in the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings, or in the church office during the week. Tickets include three meals; dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday. All materials are supplied.